Thursday, March 27, 2008

GTA4 Cinematic Beauty and Hasbro XBLA Releases

Everyone's a Rat!

The newest GTA4 trailer was released earlier today. The trailer shows off a number of things, but it really showcases some the cinemeatics of the game more than anything else. Oh, and they look fantastic, by the way. Lifelike body and lip movements, quality interaction with the environment, just very well made stuff. It also kind of shows off a bit of the physics in the game. From what I saw it seems to be a bit better than Havok, but it's hard to say until I can actually compare the two in-game. The music also fits well with the whole package. It's not too rap heavy, but it still keeps the tone of the other games. All in all, I'm more excited for this game now than before I watched the trailer, and thats all I can ask for, really.

Classic Board Games on XBLA: Coming Soon!

It has been reported by 360sync.com that Monopoly and Scrabble may soon be announced for release on XBox LIVE Arcade. Although they may have creatively interpreted the true wording of the press release, I still can't help but get excited to play these classic games on my 360. Who knows, maybe this recent press release will open the floodgates for other Hasbro games to be released onto the marketplace. Very exciting news from the gates of "The Evil Empire."

No comments: